my stupid dog, the miki


hallo~~~ today im kind of free agn..so decide to take pictures of my stupid dog~~zz.. i duno why my mum choose this dog...damn stupid 1.. my sister named HIM 'Miki' .. zzz.damn swt.. i dun like the name n i dun like the dog..

this dog doesnt let me carry 1..which is the 1st thing i hate him.. everytime i go near him, he will like.. run away n stare at me.. as if im the big cobra snake ready to attack him..GRRR>>>

den hor.. i hate most is... everytime i give him dog food./. the next day i will get back the same amount.. HE din eat!! wth??? thanks to my sister giving him all our food..making him now lan lan si si duwan eat dog food~~huh!! who do u think u are?? slap u ah la~~*pik pak pik pak*
oOo-'-oOo
c his face~~haha!! looks like a cute little kancil.. :)

nah..he wont let me carry~~only my sister can carry him~~zz.. horny little arse

10 comments:

Nichole Low said...

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!
Ur dog suffers from anorexia!!!!!
My first dog is a min-pin (Ur dog's breed) too!!! And it's not supposed to look THAT skinny!!!!
Kesian betul MIKI.

Sigh, Miki reminds me of Pisces (My ex-dog)....!!!! Damn, curse the person who poisoned her....!!!!

KJ Chan said...

i said d ma..he doesnt wana eat le~~dats why so thin~~ we gave alot dog food..but everytime leave alot der..zzz.. onli wana eat table scrap~~ wher got so many chic n bones for him wo~~hahaa

taizizi said...

hahaha
ini dog same like paris hilton's izit?
yerrr u abuser!
-__-

KJ Chan said...

oih??not bad woh..haha...got chi hwa hwa species la..,but the dad go fuck around dats why come out the baby like dis... i oso swt...

Nichole Low said...

I seriously dont think its a chiwhawha, its a miniature pinsture... not sure with the spelling.....

poor miki.....

KJ Chan said...

duno wo~~dats wat the guy said...c he so cute..den buy back la..manatau bodoh til duwan to eat..

Nichole Low said...

Bring Miki to vet bro!!!!
She cant keep being anorexia.....

KJ Chan said...

haha..wth..vet?? no way..dis stupid dog make me angry so long..mz let him suffer~~haha... u know~~i am CHAN KAH JUN~~blek :รพ

Nichole Low said...

Evil Jun....!!!!!
Poor Miki....
Thank Good Yuki isn't your dog, or else she wont be as pampered as she is now....
Sigh.....

I wonder y do I have this kind of animal-hater-bro!!!!

Angry of a dog somore.... sigh...

KJ Chan said...

unavoidable la.. i never like animals..exceptions for chi hwa hwa... mayb bcz paris hilton own them (haha ') i only like dogs when they listens to me.. haha... dats why dogs like miki dat doesnt follow my orders shall vanish!!