my DOTA experience in KB

haihz~~..haihz..~~ long time no play dota d..i think i damn noob now..n indeed i am.. take a look at my scores.. haihz..disappointing..

thats my name there...mr kahjun88~~remember dis account at GGclient or blueserver~~same account.. dis is from blueserver (lag 9 shit..useless place to dota) AND that is my level 24,having numerous items like lothar edge, satanice, butterfly, power threads and radiance~~ gay leh~haha..and then my kills are...

FIRST BLOOD~~ POM POM POM..AIYAK sei earthshaker kill me.. ceh~~ DEN my hungry RAZOR go on satanic n then.. killing spree,dominating,mega kill,monster kill~wicked sick~godlike~ HOLY SHIT~~ haha... yeng leh~~


haha..ok la..understandable la if own with raZor..how bout this??

haha.. my hero is enchantress~~this game i played easier..no shoe no nothin..haha..onli 1 hex and ring, basillus, n 2 mantle..lol..damn noob item.. but hor..look at my scores ah..dun blink eye
blek :p




wah..11-0 haha... 11 kills with jz 1 hex~lol.. yeng leh~~

0 comments: