crying in despair

well~~ first of all~~ why the heck m i crying?? uupss~~ nono~` i dun cry~~ im jz laughing out loud til my tears drop off~~ hahaa...
im in the middle of something.. a conflict between 2 friends~~ closely related to me.. and the heck im more like the subject matter~~ (wat the heck m i talking about)
anyway.. i really dun like the way things go by the way they are now~~ not talking to each other.. having serious communication problem.. i really hope im not the subject matter for the conflict.. though i know im not, but i still feel things happen quicker for my existence..

Second~~ HELP ME!!! i need more money!! it is really humiliating having to show a personality without extra income~~ how the heck my savings ended up empty after all these 3 months of break i ve been saving?? i reli dun get it~~ i wanted to work so much for extra income..but at the mean time.. im afraid that it would affect my studies and assignments in hand~~ i ve had limited time to study now.. and if i work.. it would be limited to the limits!! hahaaa and hey~~ wat kind of law student using this kind of rojak languange?? zzz..

Third~~ its 14th today~~ n im stuck here in my room whole day~~ WTH~~ im reli sick with all the readings~~ i hope to start my assignments.. but im stuck in the middle of it~~ sigh~~ the stupid turtle always ffk me n date her TM (bleh~~ i know u will see this n if u do, i ll let u punch anywher but not my face) hahah~~oh..n i use the term stupid cz u said girls are STUPID but guys are SMART~~ so yeah~~ im jz following what u implied to me by saying that~~ hahahaha!!

ok la~~ at last~~ XW passes up her assignments d~~ n indeed her mkt assignment which bothers her most~~ fuyoh!! and i hope she can start studying now instead of sleeping whole day like a pig and polar bear~~ trust me.. u will soon become like one if u keep on eating and sleeping~~ n hopefully yr stomach grows bigger n bigger as if it has my child of 3months~~ hahahaha

1 comments:

krystle said...

STUPID BOY!!! U said discuss on Monday, turned out that u so called OVERSLEPT. I didn't tell u this, i had to wait 3hours long by myself bcoz i told my dad that i am having a discussion with u. I didn't mention coz I tot since u were "tired" let u sleep lo. On tues leh, u were "married" to the toilet bowl! So take back ur words! U don't luan luan say i date him. Whack u arr. Stop DEFAMING me!!! Lastly, not regarding this matter... It's smtg i wish not to say... ARGH.